International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia (ISSBS),
are organizing the
Following on from 3 successful conferences from 2016, with more than 300 participants each year, a decision was made to organize a 4th conference in 2019.
The purpose of the conference is to contribute to the international discussion on various leadership and management topics, which are lately the focus of many international events all over the world. Following the developments in EU member states and the rest of the world, there is a broad body of literature and good practices of leadership and management in schools and business that will be discussed through the lenses of the Kosovo national context.
Who should attend the conference? Educational leaders from central and local levels, business managers and administrators, professors and other scholars in Kosovo and the wider region. The working language of the conference will be English; translation to Albanian will also be available. Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Click on the links below to view the conference materials:
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN EDUCATION, BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY (pdf)
- INFO SESSION ABOUT STUDY PROGRAMS
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS AND MATERIALS:
- Quality Education for Sustainable Development – The need for New Education (Prof. Dr. Edmond Hajrizi and Mr. Dugagjin Sokoli, UBT)
- Leadership for Learning and Quality of Teaching (Prof. Dr. Nada Trunk Širca and Prof. Dr. Andrej Koren, ISSBS)
- Workplace Challenges in Europe (Prof. Dr. Dušan Lesjak, ISSBS)
- CAPSIM – The new Standard in Business Learning (Mr. Carlos Gutierrez, UBT)
- The Impact of Institutions and Human Capital in Economic Performance: Evidence from Western Balkans (Prof. Armend Muja, UBT)
- Sustainable development in Kosovo- a circle of norms, policy and reality (Prof. Zeqir Veselaj)
- Level of understanding and implementation of Standards for Professional Practice for School Principals in Kosovo: A study on “Quality teaching and learning” standard (Fatjona Bislimi & prof. Osman Buleshkaj)
- Review and analysis of textbooks for grades 1 to 5 supporting development of students’ critical thinking (Prof. Mensur Neziri)
- Analysis of factors influencing selection of the field of study: The case of the Faculty of Education of UP (Anton Gojani, PhDc and Hajrije Devetaku, PhDc )