The ISSBS has been awarded the HR Excellence in Research Award
The International School for Social and Business Studies (ISSBS) has been successful in gaining the European Commission's HR Excellence in Research Award. The award recognises the faculty's systems and practices to support researchers' career and professional development in line with the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
By developing the Strategy for Human Resource Management of the ISSBS Researchers and receiving the award the faculty has now joined other reputed European universities who have also been awarded the HR Excellence in Research Award from the European Commission. With the implementation of the strategy the ISSBS aim to:
- strengthen the international orientation of research activities at the faculty,
- improve its visibility in the international research community,
- provide attractive working environment for both domestic and foreign researchers,
- provide greater internal and external credibility of the institution and its research activities in relation to public authorities and the general public,
- integrate and participate more actively in the international research community.
The recognition is granted to higher education institutions within the European Union whose policies and practice show commitment to supporting researchers' careers and ensuring good working conditions and career development opportunities for researchers. The ISSBS has also submitted an action plan with further activities for building quality and encouragement of human resources development in research.